I hope you all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving week!!!
- Thank you again for the sweet comments on the announcement as well as the pics I posted last night I can’t help myself and the picture taking. In fact, I’ll probably take a few more today!
- Today, we have inspections on our current house! Brent’s home doing some things and I’m about to start
mounds oflaundry. This afternoon, we are going to run over to the hopefully new house to get some measurements for appliances.
- Thank you for the appliance feedback on here and Twitter.
- Brent has warned me he is NOT carrying my piles of magazines over to the new house. Needless to say, I have a lot of magazines to go through.
- How cute are our new friends, Clark & Eddie? I picked them up at CVS and love them.They are 3 1/2 feet and have great detail!
- I’ve had lot of people email me the last few days about our Elton ‘Warhol’ picture. Brent’s mom did ours, but our friend, Jessica, now does them now here.
- One of my friends, Jordan, had her twins yesterday! They were due in February so they are quite early. They are doing well, but please add them to your prayers if you will.
- I’ve already started thinking about moving announcements. I’m going to work with a super sweet gal on them and I can’t wait. I know, between the babies’ announcement, Christmas cards and the moving cards, I’ll need to get another job to buy stamps! Also, if it weren’t for those adding up, I’d mail you all one
- Do you all have anything you are going to buy on black Friday? My dad has gone and hit early sales for years, but I’ve never jumped on wagon. I almost did one year for a pink Dyson, but didn’t. We are typically in the Dallas area for black Friday, but this year we stayed home since Knox & Sloane are still pretty small. We may go look for appliances early.
- I’m loving the December issue of Southern Living. I’m not letting myself by any ‘stuff’ for myself, but if I were, the pie carrier and the chevron drawer liner are awesome.
- The only thing I had on my Christmas list was the Keurig, but really, I can go without it since we will be getting some things for the new house!
- Because I can’t help myself, another pic in the pumpkin outfits. Sloane’s face cracks me up…
- If you are interested in still taking part in a book exchange, leave a comment with your email address. I have a few girls on Twitter that are still look for people to participate.