Happy Thursday 🙂
- I’m way behind on my email again. Some days I think I will never get caught up 🙁 I will, though! Thanks for your patience if it’s to your email!
- Speaking of, I’ve had several people inquiry about doing a fundraiser for iPods From Cohen. It really means so much to us that people would want to help contribute! I know many people asked about a donation button when I first blogged about it. I have not set up one of those, but may look into it. As far as small businesses doing fundraisers, that is very thoughtful! I really love helping my readers with their businesses and appreciate that it can also help Cohen’s project foundation! I have talked with Children’s, though I need to touch base, and Apple and we are probably going to aim to have the iPods and take them to Children’s for Cohen’s second birthday.
- This month, my Scentsy sponsor, Katie, is doing a fundraiser for Cohen’s project. Details here.
- Knox and Sloane are growing too fast. I actually like that they are still pretty petite for their age, which is normal for twins. It doesn’t change the fact that the days are passing too quickly, though.
- We had biscuits for dinner last night. We just haven’t gotten in the swing of things to cook. Bath and bedtime really does kind of fall right in the middle of the evening. We don’t mind at all and that is one of our favorite time with the twins. However, it has resulted in us picking up food and eating super fast.
- I tweeted the box of Archer Farms red velvet pancakes I picked up from Target the other day. I have yet to try them, but will let you all know what I think once I do! I also picked up this oatmeal. I love oatmeal. This is really yummy, though it kind of does taste what a candle would smell like. Still good.
- Just like that, it’s cold here. It happened over night. Yes, I do think it is planning to get warmer again, but right now, our heater is on! Smells like fall and winter and I love it. We have definitely had more sunny days than not, which I also really enjoy.
- We’ve not had any lookers in our house yet 🙁 I don’t know how optimistic I am that we will sell before the holidays, though I’d really like to!
- Tomorrow, Knox & Sloane have their two month well check and shots. I’m a bit nervous about the shot part 🙁
- Don’t forget, I teamed up with BlogHer to review some wonderful Olay products AND to give a lucky reader a drugstore.com gift certificate HERE.
- The shower I helped host this past weekend was amazing. Unfortunately, since I was preparing for and having the twinkies, I wasn’t really able to lend my hands to do anything, but it was seriously something out of a magazine. I’ll post pics soon. For now, my favorite sweet from the shower…
- My friend, Jennifer, gave the shower hostesses this beautiful Olivia Riegel frame. Not sure if you can see the sparkly crystals, but I love Olivia Riegel!
- I have my mom’s car here at our house today, so I think we are going to get out and go meet Brent for lunch. It’s a little chilly so I’ll make sure the kids are snug. I figure we might as well go a few more times before it really gets cold.
- Have I ever mentioned I like All You magazine? I do! It has a great variety of things in it plus LOTS of coupons. I still have high hopes of being better at coupons one day.
- Do people still get paid maternity leaves? If so, I’m jealous. I guess I can’t complain too much since I ‘worked’ from bed from about 24 weeks pregnant on.
- I have some magazine clips I want to post soon! I still think doing a magazine post once a week to share things I find would be fun, but maybe boring? I don’t know. Maybe I could share something from a magazine that you don’t get and then…that would be helpful? haha
- I’m on my second fall of wearing and loving “you don’t know jacques” OPI polish. I think it’s the perfect fall color.
- I bummed that Revenge is just a one season show. I wish they could draw it out. Maybe they will see how everyone liked it and do so. Did anyone watch Harper’s Island? It was like that as well. We really liked it, too.
- I pretty much wear the same thing everyday and I kind of look like a bum. No make up, hair on head
so the babes don’t pull it out. Brent comes home and I kind of feel bad that I’m probably just looking so lovely.
- If you want to win something pretty and hand stamped or if you want a good discount code, check out Monday’s post here.
I hope you all are having a good week!!