Happy Midweek 🙂
- So, the for sale sign is in the yard, but the house isn’t listed quite yet. I think we are almost ready 🙂 I’ve been working in between baby time to get things done.
- Mom brought pumpkins over for my entryway. I love how they turned out.
- I posted a few weeks ago about us debating on getting AT&T U-Verse. Well, we pretty much decided to, but then found out it’s not an option in our current neighborhood. Hoping it is in the next!
- Brent has been asking me to get him some pics of the babies for his new office. I’ve not had time to get anywhere to get some printed. I’ve not printed any off online sites in years so I wouldn’t even know what a good option would be. What is your favorite?
- We are pretty much just using one car right now. Brent has been driving my Honda Coupe that I got the day I turned 16. Well, he’s using our car some for work so he is driving our bigger, four door car. We are going to get rid of the Honda, but until we decide what car we want, when I want or need to go somewhere with the babes, I use my moms car. It’s not too bad since we really aren’t getting out too much unless evening or weekend, and Brent is home then.
- Several of you have asked about Elton lately. He is still doing great around them. He has done a few things to act out, but they are random and usually make us laugh. They aren’t close to the babies or harmful in anyway. He is still as sweet as can be.
- Don’t forget to take advantage of the discounts my October sponsors are offering. There really are some great deals!
- I mentioned that Two Little Lovelies was offering 30% off all Halloween in the sponsor post! Today, they will be uploading all the items to their Facebook page for purchase! To take advantage, head to their facebook page (here) and let them know I sent you and what you want and they will paypal invoice ya. I’m going to get Sloaney some things for her hair, or lack their of 😉
- If you need tissue paper, the Dollar Tree has it 40 sheets for $1. Not sure you can beat that anywhere. I’ve been buying it there for a few years. It’s the normal kind, not too thin or anything. I got some for packing purposes and I’ll probably get more for Christmas.
- Random, yes.
- Still wearing the heart monitor. Yes, it’s annoying. I think the babies get frustrated with it and pull on it.
- Speaking of, have you all seen the “Pink Glove Dance Competition”?? This is the best one! There are SO many people in it and it is so well planned out 🙂 To vote, go HERE and watch the video and hit “like” 🙂 Yes, this makes “Firework” totally worth listening to.
- My “mommy calling cards” arrived last week from Minted. Aren’t they fun? Of course they look cuter un-edited 😉
- Here are smiles from our nuggets this week 🙂
have a good day!