first halloween :)

Happy Halloween from our little mermaid and mr.shark!

Knox is doing so well on tummy time! He holds his head and neck up the majority of the time! I thought it looked hilarious doing it in his shark costume.

I think Sloane may be a model…
Knox also kept rolling over to his tummy! I caught it in action….
I found the costumes on Etsy and thought they were so cute! At first, Brent wasn’t so sure about Sloaney’s shell top, but I reminded him it’s just Halloween and it’s just a costume. Just cuteness :) He laughed pretty hard at the above, haha.

This weekend was wonderful. Brent and I celebrated out five year anniversary. I’ll post some goodies during the midweek randoms. We went to a lovely dinner. The rest of the weekend, we went to the pumpkin patch, watched a few scary movies and some football. WOO pig sooie :) Well, the kids didn’t actually watch. They sat around looking cute :)

More of these adorable pictures here.

A few things:
-Today is the last day to take advantage of the October discounts & specials from my sponsors. Check those out here! I’m going to do the November sponsor post on Thursday, so if you are interested, let me know.
-Don’t forget to enter for the drugstore.com gift card (here) once you check out my Olay review brought to you by BlogHer!
Have a good day!

Comments

oh. my. goodness. I just had to travel over here from my GoogleReader to tell you that these are absolutely the cutest little outfits I have EVER seen!!!!!! so adorable!!!!!!!!

Love the costumes! Sloaney's little diaper hanging out in that one pictures makes it even cuter!

I cant wait to show BTB Knox the shark. My mom wanted T to be a shark since BTB got bit by one this summer.. But I just couldn't do that to BTB! :)

These are just the cutest little babies ever!!! I saw the little mermaid costume on Etsy and pinned it last week for my future children. Love love love them!! Have fun! xo

OH GIRL..THIS MADE MY MORNING..THOSE HAVE GOT TO BE THE CUTEST BABY SIZED OUTFITS I'VE EVER SEEN!!! AND LOVE HOW THEY MATCH (THEME WISE)..TOO CUTE!!! AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE KNOX'S EXPRESSION AND HAND CHILLIN' OUT OVER THE COUCH IN THE LAST PIC..I THINK YOUR RIGHT..MISS SLOANE HAS THE VICTORIA BECKHAM "NO SMILE..SERIOUS" FACE GOING ON…SHE IS SOOOO GOING TO BE YOUR DIVA/MODEL..THANKS FOR SHARING..IT'S SUPPOSE TO RAIN HERE WHERE WE LIVE SO THIS HAS BRIGHTENED MY HALLOWEEN..AND HAPPY ANNIVERSRY :)

Oh my goodness, how cute are those costumes?!? Congrats on your 5 year anniversary! Not gonna lie, I'm nervous about the game this weekend, I think yall are going to give us a hard time!

OMG you're babies are SO cute.

It must be amazing being a twin. They'll have this special bond forever.

Nice to see you guys so happy and healthy.

Happy Halloween!

Those are the best infant costumes I've ever seen. So, so stinkin' cute. And the pic of Knox with his arm just casually hanging over the chair? Too much.

Those have to be the cutest costumes, EVER.

And he really is doing GREAT at tummy time, Morgan is 8 months and can JUST now hold her head up as good as him. She was only a little over 4 weeks early as well, and has no official dx.

Go KNOX!!!

Beyond adorable little costumes… I think Sloane's little shell top is precious :)

And I also love Mr. Knox's skull onesie… they both just keeping getting cuter and cuter by the day :)

Those costumes are precious! And Knox is SO strong! Can't believe how well he's holding himself up. Simon is NOT a fan of tummy time. :/ Oh well!