Nothing like it

These are from last week and I think I tweeted one. I keep looking at them. They make my heart melt. Brent had just gotten home from work. He and his Sloaney

Comments

so precious – the last one, especially. i love how she's looking up at him. sorry, Mama, but i think she's going to be a Daddy's girl. at least you've got Knox. lol.
    y'all are blessed! :)

SO precious! They will look at one another with adoring eyes for MANY years to come (with only a brief interlude during her teenage years when she will be "rolling" hers!). Nothing like being a Daddy's Girl. Always was. Always will be. (and my Daddy's been in heaven for 25 years!)You go, Sloaney girl – wrap that man around your little finger!

love love love this!!!! aren't daddies and their babies too precious!!! I love the last one on the bottom right…. it looks like Sloane is telling him a sweet secret!

Daddies and baby girls are so precious. Did you see the link about daddies/daughters on my last post? If not GO read it now. And send it to Brent. :)

Knox and Sloane are just adorable and I know you and Brent are just super proud along with just about every other emotion probably. Thank you so much for sharing your family with us. I really enjoy reading the updates and things you learn along the way as well as all the adorable pictures of Knox and Sloane.

Oh my goodness, how sweet and priceless! You certainly captured a beautiful moment of Daddy and his beautiful little princess. Love the last one, where Sloane is looking Brent right in the eye, as if to say, "OK, there's my kiss, thanks Daddy!" She surely has him wrapped tightly around her precious little finger, (as it should be). So very special!

Sending Hugs!
    A Mom-Mom in NJ

Hi Megan! I saw on your twitter page that Knox might have reflux. Our daughter had reflux. She didn't spit up a lot, but she had trouble with the acid coming up, especially when nursing, which made it extremely difficult. They wanted to put her on some scary medications, but I'm so glad we held our ground because we tried Axid which was safer for her and worked like a charm. She was on it until 9 months, but we started to wean her off at 7. If you need to talk to anyone who has been through it or need any advice let me know! Hope the doctor visit goes well.

Those are just precious! Looks like he's wrapped already! Daddy's and their daughters, such a special bond! Thank you for sharing! Your friend in East Texas, Pam.

Oh Megan she is just beautiful :)

You have the best of both worlds, a sweet baby boy and girl! I just have to say, you are doing great to have TWINS and handling it all so well. I feel like breaking down all the time lately, trying to handle my toddler and newborn at the same time. And going on 3 hours of sleep. I know it gets easier, and I just have to remind myself of that haha

Laura