Happy Midweek 🙂
- Weeks are flying by. The babes are getting bigger. I love seeing them grow and seeing each thing they do, but I know it’s passing too quickly for my liking! 🙁
- My friend, Tanya from Bekima Knits, wanted me to let you all know about a special she is running until Friday at midnight. You can get 15% off your order if you enter ‘PropJunkie15’ 🙂 She has made Knox and Sloane some adorable things that you will be seeing in some pictures soon 😉
- We are liking the Method detergent I posted on Saturday. I’ve probably done 4 or 5 loads and so far, our clothes feel and smell clean. I can’t tell much with Knox’s skin yet.
- We are enjoying the “fall TV” shows we are watching. The new shows we have watched so far are Revenge, Unforgettable & Up All Night. We have several others we have recorded and yet to watch. I’ve heard great things about Parenthood so I’m looking forward to that. We are Breaking Bad fans and so far it’s really good this season.
- I ran to the bank, Starbucks & the alterations place this morning while my mom sat with the babes. The good thing about a schedule is knowing when you can do quick errands without having to load both babies in the car
and being nervous to drive them around time amongst crazy drivers. 🙂
- Some of our good friends are getting married in Cabo on 11.11.11. We are so sad we aren’t going to make it. Of course we have good, really good, reason. It will be an AMAZING and beautiful wedding and I can’t wait to see pictures and hear all about it!
- I’m helping host the above friend’s bridal luncheon in October and it will be fun and beautiful, too 🙂 Peak at the invitation…
- I want to get back to my food blog soon. One of the kids pediatricians told me yesterday, he really did not want me cutting much from my diet. He said the twins’ tummies really need to get use to things. Of course there are a few obvious things I naturally need to watch. That made me feel better. He also told me they get the things I eat about 6-8 hours after I eat them. So many different things I hear.
- I’ll post a recipe for this soon. It’s a salad/pasta my mom made one day this week and it’s really good.
- Some of our good friends had their baby girl this week. She is a DOLL! I cannot wait to meet her. They live in south Texas (but are from here), but hopefully can come for a visit soon!
- My mom did my porch planter this week. It looks great. I think I’m going to do pumpkins on my entryway one like I did last year. I kind of want to stack some.
- Isn’t her little planting tin cute?
- Random post, remember? haha
- Tomorrow, Knox & Sloane’s uncle is coming from Texas for a visit. They are excited!
- I think I posted or tweeted while I was pregnant, I chipped the inside of a tooth pretty bad. It’s a pain and food constantly gets stuck. As of October 1st, we have dental insurance. We’ve not had it since we’ve been married. I am very, very thankful for that. I’ve managed to have pretty good teeth, never any braces, but I’m pretty certain, triple baby hormones in fourteen months has done a number on my teeth 🙁
- Speaking of married, our FIVE year anniversary is next month! Craziness. We’ve been ‘together’ nine years this month.
- I bought some higher waist jeans from Target. I needed something that wasn’t going to rub on my incision and that fit. My others go up my legs fine, it’s just buttoning them on my tummy chub that seems to be a problem : / The ones that I can get buttoned, it’s right on my incision. The ones I got have a bit of a flare leg and I must say, I’ve gotten pretty use to straight leg so I’m not sure how I feel about them. I’m not sure what I stubby, short person really looks best in? I also got a sweater type poncho top. I’m needing some tummy concealing items because….well, the baby fat isn’t vanishing as I had hoped 😉 ha. kidding.
- I thought I was going to have some exciting news to post tomorrow, but I don’t just yet. Something I’ve been putting off, but need to do!
- One of my main goals in the next few days is to tackle my emails. I’m embarrassed and how many I’ve let go unanswered. Forgiveness, please.
Brent had two, short business meetings scheduled for September. He returns from the second one today. YAY! Hopefully it will be the last for a while as I got this text last night.
- This is the picture I texted him 🙂
- I also text him various other twinkie pics, including this one to show that Knox’s eyebrows are coming in!
- Sorry, if you follow me on Twitter…..sometimes I blog the things I tweet, too 🙂
- I started this post about 8am this morning. It’s taken me almost half the day to finish it, ha.
- So, I have the iPhone 4. I’ve taken over 1100 pictures of the babes since they were born. Now, I’m constantly having to delete pictures in order to take new ones. I have over 5k pictures in the album. I know the iPhone 5 comes out in October. Brent still has a 3 so I know he needs to get it
so he can FaceTime with us from his office. I’m not sure if I will get it. My 4 is only 8GB. I clearly should have gotten 16GB.
Hope you all are having a good day!