How is it already Wednesday?
- Time flies when you are playing with babies 🙂
- I’m itching to take the babes to dinner somewhere that we can sit on a patio. Maybe tonight. Maybe Friday night. Tomorrow night, Brent and I have dinner with Brent’s new boss. It will be my first time to be away from the babes for that length of time. eeee.
- I feel like I live in my robe. I still can’t wear pants all too well because they end up right on my incision, which has some irritation from the steri-strips. Have I mentioned I have the most sensitive skin ever? Boo.
- This months sponsor post will be posted mid-month. I greatly appreciate all my sponsors! Sorry I’m a bit delayed in sharing their monthly info with ya. However, their buttons can all be found on my right sidebar. They are awesome and have such great things!
- Not only is the Erin Condren planner awesome, it has great quotes. This has always been one of my favorites!
- I have a little Erin Condren treat I plan to giveaway soon!
- We are excited Brent gets back in town this afternoon 🙂
- Seriously, what did we do before smart phones?
- I’m still struggling to drink as much water as I should be. I’ve got to get better.
- Food really isn’t a problem, haha. I’m mostly hungry during the middle of the night. Not all too much during the day. My mom made these yummies the other day. Very simple! The inside consisted of bananas and Nutella.
- I think Method hand sanitizer smells better than the others.
- This is a random thoughts post, remember? haha
- A few of you commented yesterday asking me what was the deal with Missoni. Basically, it’s just a really expensive designer with cute things. Well, in my opinion it’s cute. Actually, some of it is and some, I really don’t think is. Anyways, Target occasionally carries high end fashion lines. Of course their prices are a fraction of what it would typically be outside of Target. Anyways, Missoni hit Target yesterday and people freaked. It was like supermarket sweeps for some women
and I might have had intentions but didn’t really follow though because it still costs money. I was excited ours had just a few things left. I was mostly excited about cardigans for Sloane and myself. I know, I love my cardigans, haha. I really wanted a bag, too. When I went they were out. Luckily, Jessica went by another and they ended up having one so she grabbed it for me. Thanks Jessica! I can never have too many bags, ever.
- Missoni wasn’t the main reason I went to Target. I needed some essentials 🙂 It was also weird to actually walk with a cart. For the past like 5 months, I’ve used a scooter every time!
- Do any of you use natural dishwasher detergent? I use JR Watkins hand and dish soap, and have for about a year, but I wasn’t sure a good soap for the dishwasher. We honestly don’t use the dishwasher all too often. I just thought since I’m running some bottles through, it might be a good idea to check on detergents.
- Knox & Sloane are being extra cute this week, as always. They are both sitting in the pink lounger, but if you still can’t tell, Knox is on the left and Sloane is on the right 🙂
Hope you all have having a good week!