Hi everyone 🙂 Happy mid-week!
- I’m feeling refreshed today! Knox & Sloane fed at 9pm, 1am & 5:30am last night..and slept in between! I also got more sleep 🙂 The goal is to soon have them at 9pm, 2am & 6am. I don’t think we aren’t too far off. Feeling very grateful for Moms On Call!
- I was going to do the September sponsor post today, but I’m a bit behind getting it done and responding to emails about it. If I’ve not responded to yours, feel free to email me a reminder.
- I keep thinking about the hash brown casserole my cousin made while she was here last week. It is SO good. We have a little left in the fridge, but I’m not sure if it’s still okay to eat. I hate not knowing, but I’m not typically one to try it out.
- It was nice to see some of my cousins! They spoiled us. They cooked and got us and the babies some gifts. I got a few clothing items, including some beautiful gowns form Soma. They are so soft and pretty. They also picked up flowers for the house. These make me think fall and winter with the colors and berries.
- I’m SO ready for fall and winter.
- I don’t know if it’s the breastfeeding or what, but I seriously have to eat about three breakfasts to feel full. So hungry in the mornings.
- I’ve been debating doing an un-prego mego belly picture. No, probably not bare, but just the belly. It still has a ways to go down, I think, hopefully, haha. The stretch marks already seemed to have faded a lot and hopefully that continues.
- Brent’s mom is taking some more pictures today of Knox and Sloane..and us with them 🙂 I can’t wait to share them all with you. The ones I’ve seen are precious! I’m not sure if I will wait until I send the announcements go out. Don’t want to ruin the sweet pics arriving in the mail!
- Brent’s cousins got us a Pottery Barn/Williams-Sonoma gift card for Christmas. I had totally forgotten about it until June. I had seen Pioneer Women either blog or tweet about the Pottery Barn mason jar drink dispenser. I loved it. So, I caught it on sale and used the gift card 🙂 It was on bark order for a few months, but recently arrived! I don’t think the picture gives an accurate view of it’s size, but I like it!
- Brent is going out of town for a few nights next week for work. I’m a bit nervous about this as we have really worked to get a good routine started with Knox and Sloane. My mom is going to stay, which will be very helpful, but I still know it will be different. Just hoping it continues to go relatively smoothly.
- I’m not big of pumpkin spice anything, but I’m ready for a salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks.
- We had Knox & Sloane a good twelve inches apart the other day for a nap in their pack n’ play. We walked in and found this. I love it 🙂 It just doesn’t get any cuter.
- Luckily, I’ve hardly had any time to get on Zulily at 8am in the morning. Saving some money! haha. However, I did order these several weeks ago and they recently arrived. Sloane will have to grow into them, but they were inexpensive and OH, SO CUTE!
- I feel like I’ve jotted down some questions you all have asked in comments, but of course I’m not sure where I’ve put them. Sorry!
- Last week, I hosted a giveaway for Little Loves Designs. My Monday evening got busy and I forgot to get a winner picked and announced!
- Alice, from “Life As We Know It“…you are the winner! CONGRATS 🙂 Email me for details!
Have a good day!