It was weird not to do a post yesterday. I thought I would do it while I was at my 3 hour glucose test but I was so exhausted from not sleeping the night before, due to allergies, and being hungry, that I just sat and watched TV in a daze! I also forgot my computer cord : /
Anyways, I feel rested today so here I am, haha. I should hear back on my glucose test by Monday.
I have some random thoughts and pictures I’m here to post. I kind of like this weekly ritual.
- If you have emailed me about sponsoring on my blog or working together in some way, and I have not responded, please let me know. There is one of you that I tried to respond and the email bounced back saying your address is only set up to let certain emails come in. Your address has the word mango in it. I don’t want you to think I’m ignoring you.
- I think my last post I did besides the new giveaway was for Father’s Day. I love seeing Brent’s Father’s Day cards on the buffet..
- Sunday morning we woke up and went to Cheesecake Factory. I was craving breakfast food, but he isn’t much of a breakfast food person, so it’s nice they had lunch going to. The lighting was a bit funky in there, but here we are 🙂
- Oh, in case you wanted a closer look at my french toast, hahah…
- Hey, the doctor said to continue to eat anything I can until I hear my glucose results.haha
- Here are Brent and Elton on Father’s Day…
- We got together with all the dads in our life and we had dinner at Brent’s parents house. Our nephew loved my moms banana pudding…
- I loved Brent’s stepdad’s carrot cake. AMAZING.
- While we are on food, Brent made spaghetti one night last week and it was also delicious. He didn’t really follow a recipe, per se, but I’ll post some details on my food blog soon!
- It seems weird that yesterday was the first day of summer. It seems like summer has been here for at least a month or so already. Maybe that’s a good sign that it’s passing quickly 🙂 What reminded it was the first day of summer? When I rolled my mouse over the pretty Google header. It told me.
- After my test yesterday, I went to see my friend, Kristen and her little guy Saxon. Is he not the cutest?
- Brent and I have been watching Top Chef and are loving it. That Gordom Ramsey seems to be all over the place and has to have at least six shows he takes part in.
- I got remote access set up on my home laptop for my office computer. It has helped a lot and makes me feel more in the loop.
- I gave in and had my first sno cone of the season. I usually alternate between wedding cake and tiger’s blood. I got tiger’s blood. I haven’t been craving them like I sometimes do. I still much prefer frozen yogurt.
- Elton can be ridiculously cute. I took this yesterday and sent it to Brent…