Technically, I suppose it’s closer to the end of the week. YAY.
- We had a good doctor’s appointment this morning, which I will talk about in Prego Mego tomorrow
- My mom made banana bread this week and I love it. My food intake has definitely been better the past two weeks! My prego friend and doctor both did/are getting loaves today. I posted the recipe a while back here.
- I big puffy heart Zulily . I ordered these adorable gender neutral onesies and they arrived this week. They organic and oh-so soft. Even better, they have an Elton on them….
- I’ve stayed super busy this week with the Heart Walk stuff. I’m excited for Saturday but curious if it’s going to make me sad. I just love how the shirts turned out.
- Someone sent their money in this. I thought it was pretty cute..
- Speaking of cute, um most definitely this guy. I love that I’m never home alone…
- Yay for being able to park a little closer
even only if it’s at Babies R Us. Since I’ve felt a bit better the past two weeks, I’m going to try to hold off on the handicap parking sticker a little longer…
- Kristen gave me this beautiful orchid for hosting her shower. I love orchids. Hopefully I can keep it alive!
- I like Pia on American Idol. I also loved her dress last night!
- Last week it was sunny and warm, sometimes hot, almost every day. This week, cold and misty, almost every day. I think we even hit freezing this morning. I’m ready for warm, not hot, and sunny with no mist! I say that now, but I’ll probably be miserable once it gets hot, haha.
- I can’t believe tomorrow starts the month of April. April is a big month as we will find out the twins hopefully have healthy hearts.
- We have a few friends coming in town for the Heart Walk and I’m super excited to see them! Hopefully they overlook my wreck-of-a-house.
- *Don’t forget about this week’s giveaway from Lovella Bowtique here.