Thank you all for the kind words on my post yesterday! You all are the best, for real.
- First off, I want to do a large prayer request. I was emailed about this family and my heart just dropped. Elisa was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer and her husband, Nathan, was diagnosed with stage 3 rectal cancer…. ONE WEEK APART 🙁 They are young parents to an 18 month old little girl. They could use whatever thoughts, prayers, donations, notes of encouragement, etc., that anyone has to offer. Here are the links to a blog and Facebook page set up to support them. (No clue why the links won’t turn blue.)
- I’ve gotten all the t-shirts ordered for the Heart Walk. I tried to keep a spreadsheet the entire time, but I’m so nervous I’m going to have missed an email or a person that told me what sizes they wanted. I ordered a few extra, so hopefully that will cover it. I will be sending out the Paypal invoices in the next few days. If you don’t have one by Monday morning, PLEASE send me an email 🙂 Also, if I haven’t responded to an email you’ve sent in regards to the t-shirt, please let me know!
- This week, I got some blackberries and I’m loving them. I hadn’t had any in forever and they are delish.
- On Sunday afternoon, we went and saw the Lincoln Lawyer. We both really liked it! I was very impressed with Matthew McConaughey’s role
and looks. He was more serious in this role, but it was overall just a good movie.
- We’ve also seen Unknown recently. We both really liked it as well. I wouldn’t say it’s quite as good as Taken. Liam Neeson didn’t have quite as much of his “particular set of skills” in this movie, haha.
- The cookies Lindsey & I made on Sunday? Yeah, I’ve eaten too many of them! The first day we made them, I thought they were a bit strong in the sweet area. The past few days, I think they have been super delicious. I’m about to send the rest to work with Brent so I don’t eat anymore!
- Our sweet niece, Tatum, turned SIX this week! I can’t believe it! We were there the day she was born and now she is a full on little girl, crazy! I’ll post a few more pics of her shortly!
- I love edamame. I could eat it daily. I do like dip it in soy so that’s the part I have to watch. I think even though low sodium is quite high in sodium.
- I’m getting excited for the baby shower that I’m helping host this weekend! It will be super cute.
- I think I may have tweeted this pic, but after a month or so of having my Easter stuff out of storage, I finally put it out. Here is the tree in the front room. I’ll post other pics soon.
- Remember how I said my water intake needs to be over the 90 ounce range? Well, I decided I needed to try and give the recycling company a break. Our tap water is just terrible. We got a Brita filter. It’s the kind that you put in the fridge. The only issue with it, is you constantly have to refill it with water. Well now, I can’t lift it once it’s full. I also feel like after we replaced the filter with a new and I got pregnant, it started tasting funny to me. I decided to try the Bobble water bottle with a built in filter. So far, I’m loving it. I do have to drink a little slower as it takes a bit longer to come out since it is going through a filter. I got Brent & myself the 18.5 ounce bottles, but I’m thinking I may go ahead and get 34 ounce bottle. I ordered ours off Amazon, with the link above.
Hope you all are having a good week!
*Don’t forget to enter to win a $100 Visa gift card from BlogHer here!