I kind of missed my weekly phone pics last week. I’m throwing those and a few new ones into this post I like taking and looking back at them.
- Still no sign of my friend, Adam They found his car, but nothing else to indicate where exactly he is or how he is. Quite sad. Please continue to pray for his family and his safety. There is a page on facebook, here, that gets updated daily. Thank you!
- We are getting a team all set up in memory of Cohen for our local heart walk. It’s been a bit more emotional that I thought it would be. Just thinking about it all, seeing the shirt, setting up the page….wondering if people will show up. I guess all of it. If you live locally/close, and want to be included in the email with info I send out, let me know. I’ll post the shirt and stuff for everyone to see on here as well We walked in the heart walk last year and I posted about it here.
- I meant to post this a while back with the “cute as a button” baby shower post here, but I forgot! My friend Amy, gave all the girls that hosted these fun towels. Love them..
- Are you all watching American Idol? Who is/are your favorite(s)? I honestly think there are a good handful of exceptional singers this year. I’ve not quite memorized their names, but when I do, I’ll tell you the ones Brent and I are liking.
- Yesterday we got this adorable baby announcement in the mail. Our friends had this sweet beauty in January..
- My mom bought me this cute Easter egg holder last week. It’s fun. She loads me up with goodies…
- Speaking of my mom, she has cooked lots this week. Well, I think she cooks a lot quite often. She has been doing it so long and is so good, I think she is able to do it quite fast. To me, I can’t just “whip up” something like she can. I’ve had her tortilla soup and turkey salad this week. I had a bit of a chocolate cake, but it was with bittersweet chocolates and it was rich, and well, I just couldn’t do it. I’ll try to get the recipe for the soup posted at some point…
- Poor Elty. He’s had a rough week. His allergies and glands are acting up Both have always been an issue. After a hefty
and I’m talking horridvet bill, he now has clean glands and new allergy meds. He does have to wear a cute little band aid on his tosh for a few days…
- I have two baby showers to attend this weekend. I have two newborns I need to pick up something for and also a different three or four..or five.. other babies in utero to shop for. It has to be the year of the babies. I was trying to debate on if there were more girls or boys expected, but it really does seem pretty evened out. So far, I’ve done pretty well with baby showers and new babies, thankfully. I think I have my moments, but they haven’t been gut-wrenching. I’m praying to be involved in the year of the pregnancy/baby at some point
- Blueberries are delish right now. I’m not sure if that’s everywhere or just here. I got a larger container at Super Target recently and they are perfect. There wasn’t a mushy or yucky one in the entire container…
- I had a few questions emailed on this post. Most of the products are from Whole Foods. A few of them might be/or can probably be purchased at smaller type natural/organic stores. We have Akin’s Natural Food Markets here and they carry some of the same products.
- I got maybe a tad overly excited when Brent showed up with Chick-fil-a last night, which included some new ketchup packets. I guess I like that you can squeeze or dip. I like options, I suppose…
- We are going to see Unknown tonight. Hoping it matches up to Taken. We loved Taken. I love hearing Brent say those certain few sentences that Liam Neeson says, that pretty much sum up the move. I’ll let ya know!
- I’ve added a special page up top titled “coupon codes for my readers :)” I thought since people offer them periodically, I would have a place for them. There are two going right now.