I started this list long ago when I had a Myspace page. Well, I hadn’t been on Myspace in years so I recently deleted my page. I saved this list and added some to it.
The blue links are posts I’ve elaborated more on the subject. I started linking and then realized I probably had talked about a lot of this stuff before, so I stopped.
In case you wanted to know a few things you might not know about me….
1. My name is Megan.
2. My initials are MNM.
3. My initials use to be MNS.
4. I love God.
5. I have been blessed.
6. I have gave birth to an angel.
7. I’m lucky to be married to my husband.
8. I don’t know if I believe in luck.
9. I have a wonderful family that I love very much.
10. I have many best friends who are amazing.
11. I have very sensitive skin.
12. My eyes are hazel.
13. Music is one of my favorite things.
14. I usually prefer darker nail polishes.
15. My son lives in heaven.
16. The first time I made this list I was 23.
17. I’ve never had braces, but it looks like I have.
18. I’ll be 27 in 2 months.
19. My homepage is Google.
20. I am short (5’2 1/2″).
21. My dad is my hero.
22. I’m done with all the school I ever want to experience.
23. I bought scrapbook stuff for years, but never did anything with it. I recently gave it all away.
24. For the most part (minus a few months here and there), I’ve been working since I was 16 and I grateful for that.
25. I love my husband’s family and glad they are now part of my family.
26. I think of blogging as a journal and scrapbook.
27. I could eat sushi everyday.
28. I get anxiety when I ride in cars…mostly in weather conditions.
29. Kate Hudson is my favorite actress.
30. I’m a Texan.
31. I’m a Razorback.
32. I wear flats now more than I ever thought I would.
33. I have a tattoo.
34. I’m a people person, but I like to be alone sometimes.
35. I experienced tragedies at a young age.
36. My favorite movie is Almost Famous.
37. I want to learn to be a good cook.
38. New York City is our favorite city.
39. Flowers make me smile.
40. I had 21 hours of college before I graduated high school.
41. Stars make me think.
42. I’m a morning person and a night person.
43. Blue has been my favorite color for a long time.
44. Over time, I’ve grown to love the color red.
45. I know a lot about computers.
46. I do believe Led Zeppelin is the greatest band ever.
47. My mom is so sincere.
48. I got the car I wanted when I turned 16…and we still have it.
49. We got our dream car and sold it a year later when we found out our sweet babe was sick.
50. I am horrible at math.
51. I played the piano for many years.
52. I love Christmas, but I think this Christmas will feel funny.
53. I cherish my memories.
54. I’m not very competitive.
55. I made good grades for never studying.
56. I’m fascinated that a baby develops inside the human body.
57. I get sick at my stomach when I’m upset.
58. I fell in love with music at a young age.
59. I loved college and high school.
60. I enjoy poetry and quotes.
61. I’m a magazine junkie.
62. I’m scared of insects and rodents.
63. I love all bodies of water; oceans, rivers, pools, bath tubs, etc.
64. I like looking at and being at the ocean, but I don’t really like being in it.
65. I will still burn a a CD to listen to in my car.
66. My hair is ringlets.
67. I’m so thankful to have found the blogging world.
68. I wish I enjoyed planting flowers.
69. I don’t care about the things I use to.
70. I don’t drink beer.
71. I will forever cry when watching stuff about 9/11.
72. My dad gave me his love handles.
73. I do believe people will always think about their first love.
74. I love celebrations and parties that celebrate anything or nothing.
75. I have a lot of freckles for having dark hair.
76. I miss the house I grew up in.
77. I’m somewhat spoiled when it comes to good food.
78. I cant see very well at night.
79. When I do print pictures for an album, I make sure they’re in chronological order.
80. I like to bargain shop.
81. My ring bearers names were John Wayne and Jesse James.
82. I love polka dots.
83. I don’t like people who only think of themselves.
84. I use to have bad allergies.
85. My husband is a good singer and loves singing karaoke.
86. My honeymoon was to St.Lucia.
87. I can laugh at myself.
88. I really like coffee.
89. I know hitting snooze makes me more tired and I still do it.
90. I love dishes and all things kitchen.
91. Target is my favorite store.
92. I love giving gifts.
93. I type really fast
94. I’m a Client Care Coordinator.
95. I will probably need surgery on my feet because they are damaged from heels.
96. I can go on little sleep.
97. I’ve been a bridesmaid four times.
98. I like my hair dark.
99. In 2008, I became allergic to dark hair color.
100. I love Cohen’s slideshows.
101. Brent and I always said if we got another Boston Terrier it would be a female named Anna Belle.
102. I spend too much money on food.
103. I love re-runs of 90210, designing women, The O.C., 90210, Friends, etc.
104. My dog has an enlarged heart.
105. I am grateful to have a wonderful photographer in the family.
106. I own a home.
107. I have glasses, but don’t wear them often.
108. I work to benefit senior citizens.
109. I had AOL instant messenger for years, starting in junior high.
110. Sometimes I drive though stop lights and don’t remember what color they were.
111. I enjoy reading, but I don’t take much time to do it lately.
112. I had a xanga blog in college. I wish I could find/pull it up.
113. I read these tweets a lot…even though they make me happy and sad.
114. I broke my finger and had to have my first wedding ring cut off.
115. I have skinny dipped…at my parents….when they were home.
116. It doesn’t take much to make me happy.
117. My cousin does graphic design for the Today Show.
118. I wonder if I will ever consider myself an “Okie”
119. I went through menopause at 25 years old (medically induced).
120. I’m 1/4 Lebanese.
121. I’m thankful for health insurance but sad about the healthcare system.
122. I had to start a “low-carb lifestyle”.
123. I think DVRs are the bomb.
124. Yes, I still use the word bomb sometimes.
125. I’m addicted to watching Lifetime movies.
126. I want to use coupons more.
127. My husband really is the coolest.
128. I love stationery and paper goodies.
129. I like gmail for my email & chat.
130. I think the iPhone is the greatest invention this decade.
131. I decorate for most holidays.
132. I love being an aunt.
133. I would rather do anything besides laundry.
134. My dog pretends to be scary.
135. Now that use a Mac, I’ll never go back.
136. I’ve been using nothing but a Mac for about 8 years.
137. I almost got engaged on top of the Empire State Building.
138. I got engaged in the Terrace Room at Tavern on the Green.
139. I want to learn to take better pictures.
140. I wish it was healthier to take REALLY hot showers.
141. I want to be more green.
142. I’ve gotten more emails in the past 9 months than I have since I started an email account.
143. I wish everyone would recycle.
144. I pray every day.
145. I love my job.
146. I know a winner of American Idol.
147. I’m real.
148. I love getting mail…as long as it’s not a bill.
149. Bigelow’s Mentha Lip is my favorite.
150. I can never find red clothing when I’m looking for it.
151. I stay up too late.
152. I can tell when I’m irritable and I try to tell myself to stop.
153. I have a hard time writing thank you notes lately.
154. My husband is obsessed with 80’s music and movies.
155. People amaze me. (if I could link to all of your comments, I would)
Thanks for the sweet comments in my previous post.
Hope you all have a good weekend