pumpkin love

I’m glad you all liked the Keep Calm prints. Thanks for the sweet comments! I will be hosting a Keep Calm Giveaway next Monday.

I have super puffy heart pumpkins. Actually, I love all things fall.

I just wanted to share a few pumpkin things in this post. I’m certain I’ll have many fall posts to come.  Here is a pumpkin post from last year. It is kind of weird to see my pictures so small.

{image}

My mom made a photo copy of the rhinestone pumpkins for me out of her Good Housekeeping magazine. I think they are fun. I’m itching to do a topiary.

{image} {image, 2008}

this is as close as I got to a topiary last year……
I did have a lot of fun spray painting pumpkins last year……

My monogrammed ‘M’ pumpkin….

I liked my painted ones….

The only thing about fall and pumpkins this year…I thought we would be taking our sweet Cohen to the pumpkin patch :*( He will still get to see lots of pretty pumpkins though!

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Comments

All of those are so cute! I think I might have to do some rhinestone pumpkins.. that's my style! I've been following you for a while, but it's been hard to decide what to say. I cannot imagine what you two are feeling right now, but you're so strong and have so many people pulling for you. Cohen would be so happy to see you both happy and he is so lucky to be loved as much as he is. I know he's proud of you two. You're still an amazing mommy to him and he's a lucky boy.

Kenli ♥

I love pumpkins too! I mean, how could you not 😉 I really like the spray painted idea!

I am sorry you're sweet little guy can't come with you physically, but he would be there with you in spirit :) Go pick up a little pumpkin for him, and carve it :) Keep it lit in remembrance of him during the month. :) That might help? I can't even begin to fathom what you and your husband are feeling. You are SO strong though, I see it in your posts. You are SUCH an amazing woman. I know we have never met, but I am a good listener :) email if you ever need to talk or vent about anything!
    -Marci
    Marciandlevin.blogspot.com

I love all of those pumpkins! I never thought to spray paint them a metallic. Love it!

Don't worry, I don't think my Papa would mind taking Cohen to the pumpkin patch in heaven :)

OK these are GORGEOUS! Who would have thought to put rhinestones on a pumpkin?! I really like the glitter ones too! Yours look FAB though! Makes me want to get crafty!

what a great idea to paint pumpkins those metallic colors! love it!! pumpkins are one of my favorite decorating items for fall and all the fun gourds.

your carry on prints look incredible! have a wonderful weekend!

I love this post! I never carve pumpkins, I hate the mess. I always spray paint them and put glitter on them and the trick or treaters love them! I want to try the rhinestones this year!

I absolutely love your pumpkins from last year! I might have to borrow that idea!

I'm so sorry about the pumpkin patch :( I've been reading your blog for a couple of months now and have never really known what to say. I love your honesty and your willingness to open your heart with a bunch of strangers. I pray for you and your family often to find comfort and strength. I know Cohen is in heaven looking down and is so proud of his Mommy & Daddy!

I love pumpkins too. I'm going pick up some fall decor today & pumpkins are on the top of my list!

Please know that you & your family are in my prayers.

As a fellow lover of fall, your pumpkin ideas are really wonderful! I am impressed by the strength and grace you have shown during this difficult time.

I love pumpkins too! I really love all things fall. Target has some really cute pumpkins for decoration there are the Smith and Hawken brand.

Karen

You're so creative! Have you seen the cover of the Martha Stewart Living catalog for this month? It has the most beautiful pumpkin on it that I think I've EVER seen.

I love fall too…: )

I love the spray-painted pumpkins! I may have to try that this year. I just moved to Arizona though…(do they have pumpkins here??) LOL I don't know yet! I love fall as well! I am used to Kentucky fall weather and now that I'm in AZ, it's hard to get used to 110 degrees in mid-september :/

Have a great day!

Oh, I was also wondering how you get your pictures so large in your posts? Mine turn out pretty small even when I have it set on "large" when I write a post….? They look the size yours did in the old post you put a link to. Any advice?

rvaughn33 at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Oooo Oooo Ooo! I love that fireplace full. I'm going to have to keep that in mind.

Can you imagine the pumpkin patches in Heaven… and those awesome Apple Orchards Cohen's walking though with Jesus. WOW!

Love all the pics. This makes me want to spruce up my pumpkins this year. My fav has to be the jewels on the pumpkin, who would have thought? Thanks for getting me excited about all things pumpkins :)
    ~KM