a good laugh

Another Monday is here. I’m hoping this will give you a good laugh.

Brent is always showing me funny videos he finds on You Tube. Usually his friends send him clips or he finds them by browsing. Most of them usually make me giggle. Brent can quote King Curtis. This one is great. This little boy is a hoot!

I have no idea if Wife Swap is scripted or not. I’ve seen several episodes on Lifetime and some are hysterically funny and some just don’t seem real, they are so crazy. Nonetheless, more reality entertainment.

I hope that you all had a good weekend :) I’ll recap ours soon.

Comments

A family friend went on one of the wife swap shows. I know there are a few different ones but I think it was wife swap. Anyhow from listening to her talk they encourge you to hold your ground and question your actions to get you a little going but that its not scripted.

She did it so that they could have a pool put in.

Wife Swap is my guiltiest reality tv show obsession. It's outrageous.Gosh I just want to stay at home from work all day today and watch crappy shows. It's definitely Monday!

Lol!! "I've been nice, but now I'm comin' to my edge"! That was my favorite line of his. And his little suitcase :) That show is crazy, you have to hope that it is at least partially scripted, because most of those families are way over the top.

Love WifeSwap!….such opposite families…some "get it" in the end, some don't. Think there is a little lesson out there for constructive change for everyone. Ha!

Hilarious! You guys should watch "Wisdom Teeth Unicorn" by chrishongkong if you haven't managed to see it yet! Its long but hilarious!

Oh my gosh! I love wifeswap. Have you ever seen the God warrior one? I admire the lady for standing her ground and all but … it was terrifying and hilarious at the same time. I mean … I am 100% for sharing your faith but I don't think that this went about the right way. Haha!

That kid is HILARIOUS. Wow. I have watched a few random episodes of this show and actually really like it. I would love to see this whole episode.

I am fortunate that they show wifeswap USA in the UK at the weekend – i saw this episode recently and laughed my head off at the attutude of that kid – so funny!

lol! ive often wondered if the show was for real! some of the families are so far fetched its hard to believe! but king cutis is quite funny! hope yall had a good weekend!

Ahhh! That is my favorite YouTube video and I had totally forgotten about it!! LOVE it! "Bacon is like my family." I also love the one where the new mom makes them run around the house and she hits the food and the dad goes "the poor, innocent food." Hilarious!