Hi! Jess here…

Hello friends! Its Jessica, again, from In the Sky with Diamonds… Megan & Brent are taking a bit of a break from the bloggy world to be with each other right now. They will be back soon, don’t you worry your pretty little heads :)

As the sponsor of Send Love to Cohen, I wanted to take a minute to THANK YOU for everyone’s love, support, and kind words surrounding Megan & Brent over the past few months. The outpouring of love on both Send Love to Cohen Facebook and Send Love to Cohen blog has been, well, nothing short of amazing. Every time I logged on, my heart swelled reading each and every touching comment. It is incredible to see how many lives that beautiful little baby touched in his time here on Earth. And even though he is in Heaven now, I know he will continue to change lives and help others (through CHD research) far into the future.

I just want to remind you to keep checking both Send Love to Cohen Facebook and Send Love to Cohen blog for updates and ways to help Megan & Brent. Don’t forget that we have set up the Baby Cohen Memorial Trust, that will be used solely for expenses relating to medical bills and assistance to the Marshall family during this time of need.

Also, I wanted to share with you an other amazing opportunity to help Megan & Brent. One of Cohen’s many friends contacted me yesterday wanting to help. I was touched by her kindness and generosity. This is a wonderful way to help out Megan & Brent, I hope that you will all take a moment to have a look and participate if you feel so inclined!

I was contacted by Tahnie, a stylist for Stella & Dot. She has experienced the hardship of mounting hospital bills, herself, and felt compelled to offer up some assistance. She is donating 30% of sales from her Stella & Dot website from NOW until July 6th. The money raised will be donated to the Baby Cohen Marshall Special Needs Trust. You can learn more about Cohen’s Memorial Trust HERE. Please visit Send Love to Cohen for more information and a letter from Tahnie.

Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for supporting and loving Megan, Brent & sweet angel Cohen. They were amazing parents to Cohen and have shown incredible strength and poise through the hardest of situations. I know they appreciate every single one of your thoughts and prayers.

Comments

Thank you for posting. I have not stopped thinking about Megan and Brent since I heard the sad news about Cohen.

Many prayers are with them in this time of grieving and healing.

Thanks Jessica for the update. Brent and Megan need time to be with one another and sweet angel Cohen is looking down on them. They are so incredibly strong and have so much love to give and receive. My thoughts and prayers are still with and will continue to be with their family.

Much love,

Megan and Brent, I am so sorry for your loss. Cohen was incredibly lucky to have you two as his parents in his short life. Cohen is having a wonderful time in heaven, I'm sure, and he will always be with you two!
    You two have so much strength, it is inspiring.

Xoxo

Megan and Brent,
    My heart aches for you. I know there are no words that can comfort you during this time. Please know that Cohen was such a strong sweet boy who has the best parents any little boy could have asked for. The love that is shared is incredibley touching. You all are so lucky and blessed to have each other.

Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers in the coming days and weeks.

That is all wonderful what you all are doing and others to help them in this time of need. They are VERY lucky to have you in their lives as well, as you are a huge help to them, I am sure. Please send them all our love and we will support them through these opportunities you are providing, so wonderful! Thank you again and I will continue praying for Megan, Brent, Cohen and their family.

My heart aches for you guys. Just know there are sooooo many people out here praying for you. I wish I could hug your neck right now and tell you everything will be okay but I know those are only words. I hope with all my heart that you find peace and strength during this time. I miss Cohen already and I didn't even know him, I honestly can't imagine the saddness you guys are experiencing right now. I'm so very deeply sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for updating everyone. I cannot imagine what they are going through. I hope they take all the time in the world to heal and be with each other. This is something that no parent should ever have to go through. I have been praying non stop for them since I saw on a blog on Sunday that he had gone to be with God. I hope that they are able to find some solace right now.

To Meghan and Brent, take care of yourselves. Take care of each other. Your guardian angel will be with you always.

My deepest sympathies to this sweet family! My heart hurts so badly for them! I cannot imagine the grief they are feeling! I'm praying for them! I hope that with everyone pulling together they will be able to completely eliminate these medical bills. They seem like an amazing and strong couple! May GOD bless them!

Is there any sort of graph or ticker posted anywhere to show how much has been donated and how much is still needed? I think it would be really great for us to see what the family still needs, and maybe it would encourage more people to donate.

Thank you for the update and for letting us know how we can continue to help Megan & Brent. I grieve with them and continue to lift them up in prayer.

Please give them a hug from us. :o)

Thank you for the update. I will be posting these links on my blog and I will be making a purchase from Stella and Dot.

Megan & Brent – My family is praying for you daily. Sweet baby Cohen will always have a special place in my heart.

Tell Megan and Brent to take all the time they need. I am pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say that we all understand, we love them & their sweet angel Cohen. We aren't going anywhere.

A friend of mine linked to this story. I wish I could help out financialy (i'll see what I can do) but just know that I am praying and thinking about this beautiful family! May God wrap them in their arms and keep them. I can't even begin to imagine the pain of their hearts. Many Hugs their way!

I don't know you, but I've been reading your blog for so long. My heart hurts for you, and I wish I could heal you somehow. You are in my prayers.

To be as brave as the two of you is not an easy thing. I have read your entire story and my heart is full of prayers for the both you. Thank you for sharing your beautiful baby with us… I am sending you hugs, love and strength. xoxo

Hello…..

My name is Leanne and I'm from Wa State. I first heard of Cohen just last week when I read Kelly's Korner and she had a link to a Facebook page.

I have to say I was captured by Megan and Brent and Cohen's story. My husband and I have had one stillborn baby girl and three miscarriages, and so, I know intimately what this family is going through.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about Megan….so, I use that time to transform those thoughts to prayers.

I will continue to pray and check in.

Thanks for posting.

Megan…like everyone has been saying, my heart is just shattered right now for you. To say its broken doesn't even do it justice. I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling. I just want you to know that I think of you and Brent many times a day and each time I stop to say a prayer for you and your family. That little baby has reached more people in his short life than most people reach in 100 years. And so have you and Brent. I wish you so much peace and comfort and hope you hold onto the fact that you will see Cohen again someday!! I know reading all these comments can probably get pretty monotonous but we all just want to take away your pain and we just don't know what to say or do.

And Jess, you are such an amazing friend to them, its obvious. Take good care of sweet Megan! Give her the hug we all wish we could give her!

Cohen was again an angel in Heaven when I found his blog. His story and his brave parents have touched my heart in many ways. I know the pain of wanting a child and your body not giving it to you, but I cannot imagine the pain Brent and Megan feel today.

I just ordered from Cohen's Stella and Dot page, and when I wear my "pearl of wisdom" I will think of Cohen and all the other babies in the world who have been taken away too soon.

My deepest hopes for healing.

My thoughts and prayers are with Brent and Megan, I know God will provide comfort and strength! Cohen will be missed but is a precious baby who is enjoying the love of his heavenly Father.