Today, I got home and had a package waiting! Sweet Jill at The Young & The Precious sent the cutest outfits for Cohen!!! They seriously made my day! They are SO adorable!! As soon as hubby got home he saw the Razorback outfit and LOVED it! So funny I mentioned in my last post how we could never have enough Razorback gear! He was like oh my gosh, she even had his initials monogrammed on it! It was the first time for us to really see his initials written out 🙂 Jill and I went to the same school growing up and she has the most precious little girl. I think Cohen will really like her when they get to meet someday! 😉 THANK YOU, JILL!
I had seen this before and LOVED it!
When my parents arrived the other day, my mom gave me this candle 🙂 I immediately thought it would fit perfectly in Cohen’s room 🙂 True, I probably won’t light it all that often..but maybe if he has a stinky night I’ll light it during the day, haha!
Melissa over at Living and Loving Life tagged me
Here are the rules:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Make sure to link back to the person that awarded you!
1. Faith – I think without faith, I wouldn’t be happy!! Without God, nothing below would even exist. I think my faith has made me happy thus far and thankful for all the things in my life. I thank God every day for the things I’ve been blessed with.
2. My husband – He makes me SO happy 🙂 I don’t know what I would do without him! He is definitely the best guy I’ve ever me. He makes me laugh all the time and is is sometimes pretty random like I am. We go great together. He supports me and wants me to be happy. He puts our family first. He is going to be the most perfect daddy in the whole entire world 🙂
3. Baby Cohen & Pregnancy – I’m still in shock that I’m pregnant! I have a baby boy in my belly. He is name is Cohen. I’m going to be a MOMMY. I am so thankful each and every day of this pregnancy. It has, so far, been a very pleasant pregnancy. I’d be happy to be pregnant even if it had been a hard pregnancy so far. I cannot wait to meet our baby boy and raise him. I couldn’t be happier and more excited!!!!
4. Family – I have the the best family ever. To summarize things a bit – my parents live 4 hours from us and soon, they will live 4 miles from us 🙂 Brent has two sets of parents here! We are so lucky to a great big in the same town. Our nieces and nephew live less than a mile and they are just the most precious things. We have a lot of family in Texas who we love dearly and then some spread throughout the states as well!
5. Elton – I know everyone loves their dog. We love our dog. We love him so much. He is so much like a real person, it’s scary. He has an enlarged heart and allergies. He takes half a heart pill and 3 allergy pills every day. We have to wipe his bottom every time he comes in…thanks to his medicine. He is just the sweetest, most loving doggy!
6. Friends – I have an AMAZING group of friends. They can always make me happy! I have some of the same best friends I’ve had since I was in elementary school. It is a great feeling to know someone is always there for you to call. We have so MANY wonderful memories and I don’t think they will ever stop developing! When I moved, I have made so many welcoming people who are now some of my best friends as well.
7. Job – I am very happy to have a job. Period. Not only do I have a job, I have a job I really really enjoy! I believe in what I do and it makes all the difference in the world. We provide a great service. My job also has flexibility and that really makes me happy, too 🙂
8. Happiness – I’m naturally a happy person. I feel lucky because of it. If I get unhappy, it doesn’t take much to make me happy again.
9. Pictures – I’ve been a picture nut since I was in junior high. I’ve probably taken millions and millions of pictures. At this time in my life, I do not aspire to be a photographer. I simply take pictures because I like to look back at them and remember each and every moment about when they were taken.
10. Blogging – Growing up, I always wanted to keep a journal but I would start one and never follow through. When scrapbooking became popular, I wanted to do that. I bought scrapbook stuff for years and never took anything out of the packages! I finally found blogging which is a happy medium. True, I might not “journal” everything I would in a private journal but I’ve truly grown to love blogging and being able create a place to store my memories.
I award the Happy 101 to EVERYONE 🙂 I think it would be fun for you all to list 10 of the things that make you happy!
HAPPY Thursday! 🙂
xoxo ~ Megan