HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!! 🙂
1.01.10 – I just wanted to type it out…feels a bit strange!
We had a wonderful New Years Eve and I’ll recap soon. For now, I wanted to do a little review of this past year.
So, 2009 was quite a year! Not too happened, but the things that have happened…have been BIG things!
I’m not going to include any specific calender. I’m just putting down things that come to my head at this moment! Someday, I will make this blog into a book….or two or three 🙂 So, I must document…as I do quite often you may notice! haha
Every color can be clicked. It will link you to a post regarding the topic or a group of posts that are designated in my “labels” section…If there are multiple posts on the topic they are in chronological order so, if you kept reading, you might eventually end up in a previous year!
– I turned 25 years old 🙂 Hubby threw me an awesome bowling birthday party!
– Our cousin, Christian, was born in NYC on 1.29.
– I started Lupron Depot shots for PCOS and went into menopause.
– Lucy got Baptized.
– Celebrated hubby’s 28th birthday with family & friends.
– Got the news (via phone call) the Lupron Dupot shots, Metformin & Birth Control had done their job and my HSG indicated we could start trying for a baby in September.
– Got a new ring to replace my wedding & engagement ring.
– Began trying to conceive!
– My best friend’s dad passed away 🙁
– Heard Baby M’s heartbeat!
– At 13 weeks, doctor believes baby M is a BOY!
– Our nephew, Beaux, was born on 11.17!
– Had a Happy Thanksgiving vacation with friends in Dallas and family @ the Big House.
– At 17 weeks, doctor says he is 99.625% baby M is a boy 🙂
– Started a Kitchen Queens group with Lindsey.
– Had a Merry White Christmas with family minus my brother 🙁 He was on a healthy living vacation 😉
– Found out our engagement spot closed down (fresh on my mind as it happened yesterday!)
Things throughout the year…. all months 🙂
– Prayed really hard to become pregnant & stay pregnant.
– Spent quality time with our wonderful families.
– Enjoyed fun times with some really great friends.
– Treasured each moment with the little kiddos we are so blessed to have in our world.
– Started REALLY watching The Office, everyday. As we speak, I’m watching Holly, Michael & the Warehouse Manager sing Life is a Highway in the delivery truck as we speak. LOVE IT. I sing Life is a Highway every time it comes on 🙂 I’m singing right now..
– Blogged, blogged & blogged 🙂 I’ve so enjoyed blogging and actually meeting with bloggers in person!
2009 started out a bit rough but could not have ended ANY better than it has. Hubby and I are incredibly lucky and thankful and do not take that for granted!
Thank you all for being a great support & friend system!
I’m excited that mine and hubby’s life in 2010 (and probably forever & always) will mostly revolve around this precious being…
I will tell you this, 2010 started out with me feeling that little bambino moving 🙂
I hope you all are eating your black eyed peas today! I will try to get our recipe posted on Sugar & Spice later on!
xoxo ~ Megan
“Honey, I’m just throwing this out there… I really want to watch football but I just saw that your show, G String Divas, is coming on in 15 minutes…..” ~ hubby HAHAHAHA yeah right, GROSS! funny guy!