If they say it is time, so do I !! :)

Well if Starbucks has whipped this out….

(their red holiday cup)

and the radio is playing these….(and MANY more…yes, we have 2 stations that play non-stop)

It is time for me to do this…

Yep, I’m giving into my heart! I’m decorating for Christmas this week/weekend!!! :) I have several reasons for doing this…

1.I LOVE CHRISTMAS.
2.I spend a lot of time putting up pretty decor.
3.I would like to make the holidays last as long as possible.
4.We aren’t having the Thanksgiving feast at our house.
5.I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

I think that about sums it up! :)

Also, the ornament I won from Heather came in last week and of course it has me in the Christmas mood! It is so CUTE! Thank you, Heather!! :)

I know I have been such a bad blogger lately I feel like. I have so many intentions of getting caught up and then I’m either dragging I’m so tired, or on the go! I’m currently in Omaha on business. I’m heading to dinner but hopefully I’ll be catching up with you all soon! love love!

xoxo ~ Megan

Comments

Go for it!!! One can NEVER have enough Christmas in thier life. I love Christmas too… and will start decorating within the next week… I've already started listening to my Christmas CDs… and I have a few gingerbread lattes a week to help the mood 😉

This looks like fun and I say you should go for it and decorate early! My husband wanted to decorate 2 weeks ago for Christmas but I just couldn't do it yet – however, you've put me more in the mood now so we may have to do it before Thanksgiving too – hee hee hee

SO glad you're giving in and decorating too!!! whoo! and as for the music, i've been playing mariah carey's christmas cd in the car for 2 weeks! sophie is obsessed with 'santa claus is coming to town,' and we have to have it up LOUD so we can dance. :)hope the rest of your trip goes well! merry christmas! ha!

I'm with you on Christmas. I've started buying Christmas decorations and can't wait to put everything up.

I love the ornament you won… it's so cute!

I'm with ya!! I've been looking for an excuse to start my decorating. You are right, it just takes too long to put it all up, and then before you know it, Christmas is over. So why not start early?! I'm not having Thanksgiving at my house either…so I just may break out the jolly decor this weekend myself. Do post photos!!! :)

Hugs,
    Tanya

I LOVE Christmas, I just can't decorate until the day after Thanksgiving. There's just something inside me that won't allow it. LOL. But go for it. And be sure to post pics!!! :)

Its never too early to start decorating. I starting my Christmas shopping this weekend and my husband is going to start decorating. Decorating early gives you more time to enjoy it all. Hope your doing good :)

I SO agree!! Christmas is hand's down by favorite time of year. I love everything about it! I wish people were that happy all year round. :) And my birthday is Christmas Day, so it makes it that much better for me!! Can't wait to see your holiday decorations, I bet you'll come up with some creative ones. :)

I am decorating the MINUTE I get those boxes unpacked from the move….we move the day before Thanksgiving and I'd imagine that I will be done by the end of the weekend. Sigh…a little later than I'd like, but I can't complain too much, now can I? :)

girl you better rest when you need it!!! soon you'll be too uncomfortable to sleep!!

and i can't wait to pull out the christmas decorations too!! i just don't think the hubs will go for it quite this early!!

i wish i was decorating for christmas right now!!
    you will have to post pics of your decor :)
    i think i'm about ready to start listening to some christmas tunes 😉
    hope you are having a good weekend hun!!
    get all the rest you can while you can!! in a few short months you are going to be a busy momma! :)

Yep, I'm giving into my heart! I'm decorating for Christmas this week/weekend!!! :) I have several reasons for doing this…

1.I LOVE CHRISTMAS.
    2.I spend a lot of time putting up pretty decor.
    3.I would like to make the holidays last as long as possible.
    4.We aren't having the Thanksgiving feast at our house.
    5.I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID THIS BETTER MYSELF!! I'M IN TOTAL AGREEMENT. I DO HAVE GUESTS COMING FOR THANKSGIVING…BUT OH WELL!!!Maybe I will throw a pumpkin on the table. Ha! Or not!