Sweet Alyssa awarded me with the Honest Scrap award! Her and her fam are too cute and you should check out her blog if you don't already!
The Honest Scrap award comes with a few rules. First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you that they may not know, but are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Third, let all the people you've tagged know that they've gotten it. And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you.
So here goes....
1. Sometimes I drive through street lights and don't remember what color they were. I feel like I didn't even look...but yet, I had to of.
2. I usually only wash my hair twice a week. It's so thick and it doesn't really get oily. However, during the summer I wash it more because I'm outside more.
3. I may be going to Cabo again this year and the thought of that REALLY excites me.
4. I'm certain I have the smartest dog ever. Hubby and I really do treat him like a child. We wipe his butt when he comes in from outside (his allergy meds cause this). If he wants water and we are in our bedroom, he walks up to the shower. He if he wants water and we are in the kitchen or living room, he goes and looks at the sink. He sits in the same chair in the dining room, everyday, and watches and waits for us to get home. When we are in the shower, he sits on the rug waiting on the water to turn off then he gets up. He does like the shower and if you open the door and invite him in, he will walk right in. Hubby picked out a name for a female dog if Elton ever gets a sister, Anna Belle. He also likes to sunbathe..
5. I HATE to be hot more than anything. I ONLY like it when I'm laying out. Other than that, I feel as though I'm a crabby beotch because of it. When hubby and I get in the car, I immediately start yelling for cold air. It's sad...and of course it's abnormally hot already for this time of the year.
6. Hubby was going to propose on top of the Empire State Building but when we got up there, it was SO windy we could barely stand!!! There was also a large group of tourists from another country. After the ESB we went to Tavern on the Green. We had a carriage ride before dinner and then for dessert a cake came out that read "Will you marry me?" ... he planned this all on his own when we we decided to take a summer vacation to NYC.
7. I have an addiction to cake plates. I simply can't help it. I don't buy expensive ones, but I do have some that were wedding gifts. If I see a cute one though, I buy it. I like to have options.
8. I loved high school. So many people I talk to hated it but not me. There was just something about our town, school etc.. I think most of my friends feel the same way. I definitely played harder than I worked but I don't regret a thing and I'd probably agree to do it over again.
9. Speaking of schools, I ALWAYS said I'd never go to the University of Arkansas. My bestie wanted to go but since we lived in Texas, I said I wanted to go to Texas (this was elementary & middle school). I'm glad I went to Arkansas though. Red is much prettier than burnt orange (no offense to you Longhorns). Oh, and I met my hubby the 2nd week of college :) 7 years ago in September. Good thing I went to Arkansas. Oh, and I LOVED it!
10. I'm getting a new wedding ring :)
I give this award to all my wonderful bloggy friends who would like to post an Honest Scrap post! It was fun :)
I hope you all are having a WONDERFUL weekend!!! Hubby & I hung at the pool all day. Tonight we have a wedding! It will be fun..and HOT! More soon!!
xoxo ~ Megan