I like making these mosaics and I just made one of the things I am liking right now! I’ll indicate what each thing is below.
Right to left, row by row
1. I have had this OXO dish scruber for TWO YEARS! Yes, it gets a deep cleaning all the time. When it has just been cleaned you can’t even tell it has ever been used! We got it at Williams-Sonoma right after we got married. I tried to get my mom one for Christmas because she loved using ours so much when she is at our house. W-S didn’t have the one with the scrub brush. They only had the sponge. However, my mom found that Bed Bath & Beyond had a replacement in the brush. YAY!
2. As I mentioned, I have a sweet tooth for Baklava right now. I can’t eat it all that often due to the lovely amount of carbs in it. I did buy about 8 pieces and there are still a few left on my cake plate.
3. OPI in Vodka & Caviar is beauuuutiful! I started wearing it around Valentine’s and I still love it.
4. I had this Dr.Pepper chapstick years and years ago. I recently got a new tube and I love it.
5. I am learning new songs everyday. Taylor is good. Husband makes fun saying she must have had her heart broken a few times a year since she was 15. He especially loves when he gets me and a few other girls in the car singing Love Story as loud as we can
6. We got this asparagus cooker for our wedding. I don’t know what I thought it would look like from the box it was in. However, we finally opened and used it!! WOW what a difference it made in my asparagus! I want to beat myself for not having been using it. This is the exact one we have.
7. I thing St.Paddy’s day is so fun! Love the green goodies here and there.
8. Have you seen Platinum Weddings on the “WE” Channel?? INSANE!!!! I love it though. I love watching the couples plan their weddings. I do indeed think it is NUTS to spend that much on a wedding but whatever floats their boats.
9. Don’t be jealous, but Chickfila just opened .7 miles from my house. Talk about DANGEROUS!! It is sooo stinking good.
10. I am so thankful for spring forward! I really love having longer days. I feel like I go do so much more when it stays sunny till 7..8…9…wonderful!
11. This is the roof on our new car. I think it is AWESOME. I do need to wear more sunscreen though.
12. I love Aveeno products. I got this lotion when I had surgery and it is great. I just it on my hands every night and I still have some in the bottle. It is a “stress relief” moisturizing lotion. I love its scent of lavender, chamomile & ylang-ylang.
I need to be asleep. I did NOT want to wake up early this morning at all. Of course I pretty much overdosed on sweets and carbs this weekend. So, needless to say I felt yucky and nauseous by about the time I got in bed last night. I didn’t make it to the grocery store today so I will be doing that tomorrow. My mom sent a lot of food she cooked to us with my brother so we ate it for dinner. She is the best cook in the whole entire world. I plan to post some of her recipes soon. I hope everyone had a good Monday!!
xoxo ~ Megan