"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I pass this award to these 8 people...
(Some of you may have already gotten this award. I don't know what happens in that situation? Perhaps you don't have to pass it on again. I think you can just post that you got it if ya want? Just wanted to know I enjoy your bloggy friendship!) :)
1. the young & the precious - Jill is so sweet. She has the cutest little girl with adorable clothes! We have the same hometown and I think she is wonderful!
2. The Hickerson's - Holly and I go waaay back! We use to watch Designing Women 24/7..instead of going to school. We had lotsa fun times..and interesting ones too! She has THE cutest family!
3. The Mentzel's - Katie is one of my bffs! We have known each other since we were very little and I love her. I also love that she lives in Oklahoma too. I need to visit her more. She is getting ready to have her first bambino this summer!!
4. a.l.l.i.s.o.n - Allison, AKA - Shuggie, is my bff since first grade! We had fights over one another and spend many many nights in a row with one another. We played games seeing who could write the fastest. We finally got to live together as freshman in our dorm room. She is a very creative and fun!
5. Whitney Kelly Photography - Whitney is another one of my bffs. She is a busy woman and just opened her own store in Arkansas! We are addicted to shopping and we use to take trips to dallas together with our moms when we were little. We even "split" a pair of J.Crew sandals one time, haha.
6. beth anne - Beth Anne is one of the funniest people. I met her several years ago through Katie (up above). They went to college together. I've had many fun weekends with Beth Anne and I think it would be awesome if she would move to Oklahoma to hang out with Katie and I! :)
7. My Journey Toward: The Glamours Life of a Housewife - Whitney is so cute! I came across her blog and couldn't stop reading it. She is an awesome writer and should write a book! She is also expecting her first little one! To top it off, we pretty much live in the same town!
8. Living our own fairy tale - Emily is so sweet and also lives in Oklahoma. She is a newlywed and I love how important her family & pup is to her. Her blog is great and I love reading her posts! She takes pics all the time and I obviously like that :)
Happy Awards!! ~ Megan