I saw this Letter Game on Tales of The Trees. She had fun answers so I thought I’d try it out! She assigned me the letter J. Here are 10 things I love that begin with the letter J.
1. Jesus – Gave his life for my life. I am very thankful in ways I can’t describe or comprehend. Without Jesus, I’d be one lost soul. I love my Jesus!
2. Joy – I am full of joy. It isn’t just “down in my heart” …..it is ALL in my heart! I am joyful for everything I have in this life. I can find joy in almost anything…(see 1.)
3. Journey – I’m embracing every part of this journey we call life. This journey has ups and downs but it would be dull without I suppose. Three months ago, I entered my journey into trying to become a mommy. Two years ago, I entered my journey of being a housewife.
4. Jewelry – I love the jewelry from my husband and from my family. My husband gave me a pretty ring or two….okay, the best rings ever. My mom gives me something that belonged to her or my grandmother each Christmas and I love it! This past Christmas, I got my grandmother’s big pearls. I love most jewelry, really.
5. Journal – I use this blog as my journal. You have be honest with yourself before you can be honest with anyone else. I feel as though I have succeeded. Thank you for listening.
6. Job – I have a job in which I adore. I do something that I feel very strong and good about. I help senior citizens. They deserve much more than they typically get. I also get to do it in a way that I love….outside of an office!
7. January – This starts a new year every year. I was also born in the month of January. Each year I feel as though it’s a fresh start and I’m exciting what is in store for the entire year. I try to pretend I don’t get a year older.
8. July – My husband was born in July and he asked me to marry him in July. It is a hot month but has many special meanings and moments. I love that we celebrate Independence Day and how blissful it is to be just that…independent!
9. “Just Like Heaven” – I was trying to put music somewhere in here because I LOVE music. When I said the word “J” thinking about it the song “Just like Heaven” came to mind. The Cure sings is and I looooove it so! There is also a cute movie with Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo called “Just Like Heaven”. Brent got it for me a few years ago.
10. Jingle – For those of you who do not know, my husband is a Karaoke Star. Yes, he is a really good singer. He is a performer as well. He REALLY gets into it. When he isn’t on a stage with a microphone, he is in our living room, his car, his office, etc…making jingles. Several days out of the week he will come home and sing me something. It may be about me, our dog, the world, whatever holiday, etc. I love it and think it is so funny…talented! Jingle also makes me think of Jingle Bells and Christmas Jingles. Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I wish it would last longer.
There you have it! If you want to play, let me know and I’ll send you over a letter!!
xoxo – Megan
“Joy is prayer – Joy is strength – Joy is love – Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.” ~ Mother Teresa
PS – Thank you girls for your sweet comments on my last post. Those pictures were a week before I got my first shot! 1 dowm and 5 to go! I do try to clean myself up because it does make me feel better though! I’m feeling okay just nauseated most the time and having terrible night issues!