The Polka Dotted Owl tagged me to fill out this fun survey about..me!
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
1. What are you wearing right now? Well, I’m about to get dressed!! Currently.. blue pj pants (lazy) with white dots and a red bar t-shirt i got in Destin like 10 years ago. Shoes..pink house shoes..those soft ones with dotted looking things in the material. Yesterday, I wore my Merrells with my work attire for a meeting. Hey, it was a slushy, icey mess out!
2. What’s the last thing I read/ are currently reading? Last night I read Feb. issue People Style Watch & InStyle & my Bible. The last book I read through was Rosie Dunne. I liked it!
3. Do you nap a lot? Nope, I am not a nap person. If I fall alseep during the day I wake up feeling very drab and I just don’t like it!
4. Who was the last person you hugged? My husband & friends last night 🙂
5. What’s your current obsession/addiction? See this post.
6. What was the last thing you said out loud? Do you want to go to the mall with me….I said that to Brent. He clearly said no. I even told him I was going to Victoria’s Secret to use my gift card. He still said not..but that he would check that out when I get home! MEN!
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? gmail.com, blogspot.com, thefacebook.com (not always but sometimes)..I go to a lot of sites but not really every time I get online.We should ask my husband this question..he checks TMZ and those junk websites every day…it’s funny. He always updates me on the celeb gossip! haha
8. What was the last item you bought? Lunch at the Brook yesterday with Kristen. I could make a killing if I’d stop eating lunch out! bad megan.
9. What is your most challenging goal? Hmm, well this whole low carb lifesyle is somewhat of a challenge..and going through menopause is quite the pain in my ass.. those aren’t goals but I guess they lead up to the goal of being a momma! I’ll do any challenge for that 🙂
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Oh geesh, I don’t know. I like where I am. I don’t think it would matter as long as I’m with Brent and Elton. However, I like to be close to family & friend. So, if I had all the money in the world, I’d probably just move everyone I know to the same town with super cool houses. I’d probably buy the town and call it….”Marshallville” haha
11. Favorite Vacation spot? New York City or any pretty beach!
12. Say something to the person who tagged you: The Polka Dotted Owl has a great blog and I love to read it! She has such funny stories!
13. Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: carbs once a week. ..I eat carbs every day…I have to have my once a week fix where I cheat and eat more than normal
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? I don’t have a specific item, well I have several I could pick. I am defineitly a dress person. I LOVE dresses!! Lets just say you should see my closest(s)..yes, plural. I dream of a closet like my friend Cameron’s. It’s about half the size of our bedroom!!!
15. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?! Well I can wear my converse with ANYTHING.. I tend to wear my black skinny strap reefs with anything during the summer. love them. I have tons of cute sandals, heels and boots too..basically, I love shoes. I don’t have a good answer for anything! haha
16. Name one thing you can not live with out: I’m going to cheat because I can’t pick one thing. First instinct would be Brent but I’d have to go on living if something happened to him 🙁 So, him, Elton, family, friends, pictures, music, love…and many more..I can’t stop.
17. Has a celebrity’s haircut ever influence you on your own hairstyle? hmmm not that I can think of. I like some stars with shorter hair..or shoulder length. I have SO much hair though, that I can’t really go short!
The lucky 8 that I tag are:
Katie @ The Mentzel’s
Holly @ The Hickerson’s
Shuggie @ Designing Woman
Jill @ the young & the precious
Megan @ Perfectly Imperfect….
Alyssa @ The Anderson Family
Jill @ French Kiss
Sarah @ The Greer’s
I will admit back in the AOL email days, I was a survey junky. This takes me back and it was fun! Ashley, if you are reading…I would have tagged you if you were “blogging”..do it 🙂
Happy Weekend!! ~ Megan