- Sorry I forgot about posting the two Shark Tank swag giveaway winners! They are:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- I'll probably be doing more with Shark Tank in the future :)
- We have family pictures next week and I wish my hair was about six inches longer. I just don't have hair that does well when it's short : /
- Speaking of pictures, I need to decide what we are all going to wear! That will be a task in itself, ha!
- Now, speaking of clothes, I still have lots I'l be selling on Twin Treats Consignment so make sure you are checking in there :)
- We had a super cool few days here, but it's gotten a LOT warmer this week. I think it felt like 108 degrees yesterday. Toasty. I still think overall that we've had a mild summer! Hopefully the rest remains somewhat cool!
- The kids and and I drove through Baskin Robbins the other day. I honestly hadn't been there in a long time. I got the lemon custard ice cream and it was amazing. So good.
- I did some stain fighting this week. I've found the sun works wonders. I set them out there right when I take them of the washer. Bright whites!
- The mint limeade I posted the other day? Makes great cocktails, too!
- Don't forget to check out my Boden post! You can get a 15% off and free shipping code AND enter to win a gift card! Also, for those that asked the Rue La La Boden voucher is sent within 24 hours of purchase.
- Anyone watch America's Got Talent? We've watched it off and on for years. I get so sad for the people who don't make it through. I may be too hormonal to watch it. Just like I probably shouldn't have watched some of that Best Man Holiday or something another movie. I'm a sobbing mess lately.
- I'm itching to paint our master bedroom. It's still the color it was when we bought the house, which I never would have picked. I know when we paint it I'm going to ask myself why we didn't do it sooner, haha. I thought I wanted gray, but now I've been thinking something a little more on the white end. I've seen a few walls on Pinterest painted in Benjamin Moore's Ashwood and I really like it. I also When we re-did our master bathroom last year, we painted it Sherwin William's Rainwashed, which I love. There are doors, of course, but I'm not sure how that works, ha. Any colors you love??