- If you aren't following Every Day Cheer, check it out :) We are going to have some great holiday posts coming soon! I'm loving all the things the other girls post so much! Last week, I shared some super cute kids' jammies on my spree for new ones. You can see the jammies and info here.
- We had our first pumpkin patch day yesterday! The kiddos had so much fun. We went as a field trip with their pre-school. They really got into it more this year. My phone died so I didn't get many pics. I actually did take my "real" camera, so I got a few with it.
- I'm so excited to join the Netflix Stream team! I'll have some fun things coming to the blog soon with that! :)
- Do you all watch Netflix? We love it around here :)
- Oh, and speaking of Netflix. Knox & Sloane are LOVING Peppa right now. Last night I decided I totally don't mind watching Peppa if I'm getting to look at the pumpkins :)
- Still adding some fun scarves on Heart & Home :)
- And for those of you who ordered pre-order nativities in Feb, they are here and you will see them soon! YAY :)
- I'm still on the hunt for an iPhone 6. No run in town has them and hasn't for a few weeks. I think I'm going to have to give in and order one. I don't know why I like the idea of just going and buying it better.
Hope you all are having a great week! :)